Level 3074

Options
rmur23
rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

Thought we might actually get a whole episode without an impossible level.... nope... had infinite lives for 2 hours and couldnt beat it.  Thats a real sign of a fun game.  Impossible without multiple boosters.

Answers

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

The videos I watched either were loaded up with helmet boosts (how nice it was to have their game start with two speckled candies right next to each other to boot).. holy fu.ing joy that was for them.  Or one had multiple lucky drops every time they relied on the drop for the next move, they got the exact color candy they needed in order to easily make the candy combos. I haven't had luck with drops that helped line up a decent move, epecially when they rely on at least three lucky drops to complete the game, there was nothing but luck on the one video that didn't use boosts.  Getting tired of this game.  I may give it one more day.  I also wasted a two hour infinite life time.   Waste of time, should have let it expire without playing and gone on to enjoy other activities.  two hours.. f that.  

• Julie_Everson
    Options

ok. I passed level 3074..  want to know how?  I went back to a level that I could pass 7 or 8 times in a row in order to get a fully fully loaded helmet.   that level for me was 3009, I hope they don't go back and change that level, as it's not easy passing a level so many times in a row to load up a helmet. 

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.  MANY MANY BOOSTERS WASTED AND STILL NO NEARER TO COMPLETING THIS LEVEL.  Even if I spend money, cannot do it.  25 moves to do 59 Jelly's plus a lot more? Lack of common sense...I think so.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

ok. I passed level 3074..  want to know how?  I went back to a level that I could pass 7 or 8 times in a row in order to get a fully fully loaded helmet.   that level for me was 3009, I hope they don't go back and change that level, as it's not easy passing a level so many times in a row to load up a helmet. 

level 606 is also very easy to pass and it can be done very quickly with 4 moves
  • Julie_Everson
    Options

Ridiculous.  I retained fully loaded spaceships from level 3074-3080, and now all my spaceships disappeared.  You need to go repeat a level that you can pass and pass and pass again like 7 times in a row to load up those spaceships to even think about passing level 3074.  And now they took my spaceships away. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?