Break time horrors

Options
spottedhorse
spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3

Hay guys,,

I took a week break thinking? Hoping? The Game would straighten itself out,,,but alas it seems to be worse than ever,,,is it me or is it king,? There was no flag for raise progress...no rewards for winning the race..

Took forever to get the game to play with any sort of consistency.

Rewards for spending gold? Are they nuts?

Holiday play should be fun...

Good luck people and pray for world ✌ peace.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,945 Legend
    Options

Hey @spottedhorse

There was no flag for raise progress...no rewards for winning the race..

Nowadays you have to play a level before any of your features such as the Episode Race show up. It has been going on for several weeks now and personally I am not entirely sure it is a bug.

Took forever to get the game to play with any sort of consistency.

Same here, the game is constantly freezing or going slowly lately and I am contemplating taking a break or just not playing it has become that unstable.

Rewards for spending gold? Are they nuts?

Haha, yes they might as well ask us to spend gold to complete levels. Oh hang on...

• spottedhorse
    Options

Hay hay!

I played 15 levels all gold crowns and the race flag never showed.

I agree , not sure they are really Bugz!!!!

I have cut way back on playing and quite enjoyed my time.

I'll pick up my books, online puzzles and do more yard work

I keep hoping one day the game will function better,,,maybe they are trying to flush out the non payers like me?

Happy Holidays,,,now I am off to request my 13000 banner.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,945 Legend
    Options

I played 15 levels all gold crowns and the race flag never showed.

Oh right. That is a different 'bug'. For a long time now (since level 10,000) players near to the end of the map have suffered with issues with their Episode Race. Starting and stopping, messages that constantly say that the Race will start on the next level, completely disappearing for awhile, to name a few of the issues.

Again the issues have been going on for so long I am not sure it is a bug.

• spottedhorse
    Options

I doubt it's a bug,,,I was told it was due to being disconnected from my WiFi,,,hogwash I call it...

I had issues with WiFi yesterday but yet when I signed in later to CC, NO ISSUES with race flab or checking events.

I did win a race not seeing the flag for 15 levels. ,,yet no gold, the next race I only won 35 plus 5 more if I watched 3 more videos ads...another whole Saga with ads lately!

Happy new year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?