Candy Crush Saga put me on wrong level

Dawn_K_Horger
Dawn_K_Horger Posts: 6 Level 2

Whenever I log into Candy Crush Saga on any of my devices (laptop, iPad, iPhone) via Facebook the game puts me back at level 245 when I should be at level 1918. How can I fix this? 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Dawn, since you have been playing the game through Facebook your progress is saved!  First try to clear the history on all your devices.  Then log out of Facebook and log back in and that should bring you to your current level.  Do not unstall the game on your mobile device unless all else fails because you will lose all your free boosters.  Next step would be to try to uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall to see if that helps.  Please write back here to let me know if any of these works for you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Dawn, since you have been playing the game through Facebook your progress is saved!  First try to clear the history on all your devices.  Then log out of Facebook and log back in and that should bring you to your current level.  Do not unstall the game on your mobile device unless all else fails because you will lose all your free boosters.  Next step would be to try to uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall to see if that helps.  Please write back here to let me know if any of these works for you.

• Dawn_K_Horger
    Dawn_K_Horger Posts: 6 Level 2

Thank you! It’s working again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?