⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get my progress back??

Options
rianna19
rianna19 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on level 566 and I made an account to save my progress because I got a new phone. Now I’m at level 297. How do I get back to level 566??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Have you been playing the game through Facebook because then your progress is saved.  If you created a new account was this a Facebook account?  Please give me more details so that I can advise you better.

• rianna19
    rianna19 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have you been playing the game through Facebook because then your progress is saved.  If you created a new account was this a Facebook account?  Please give me more details so that I can advise you better.

I made a Kingdom account using my email. Some of my progress saved but I am missing many levels.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

What worked for me was clearing cookies on FB and the phone...and I have heard that some people may have to uninstall and re-install the app on the phone, or even on FB. I hope you can get it to work, and I am sure there will be others who can give even more ideas if these don't work. Good luck and have fun playing! :)
  • MubarakAbdullahi
    Options

I am having this same brob too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?