⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Everytime I start the game it closes completely after a few seconds.

Options
Shay-7
Shay-7 Posts: 5 Level 2

If checked all phone settings I could think of but game shuts down completely after a few seconds. Doesnt even play in the backround. I've tryd clearing data and cashe. Then uninstalling and reinstalling. Still having issue. Please help?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Shay, have you been using a color bomb at all because there is a glitch that the King Team is working on right now.  Whenever you use this color bomb it freezes the game.  Please let me know if this is what happens or if it's something else that we need to report.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Shay, have you been using a color bomb at all because there is a glitch that the King Team is working on right now.  Whenever you use this color bomb it freezes the game.  Please let me know if this is what happens or if it's something else that we need to report.

• Shay-7
    Options

No problems with the color bombs or freezing. The entire game just randomly closes. Sometimes I can play 20sec sometimes 20min and itll just close completely. I don't have an app killer or anything of the sort. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Are you by any chance playing through Facebook Gameroom because I heard that’s not working well.

• Shay-7
    Options

No problems with the color bombs or freezing. The entire game just randomly closes. Sometimes I can play 20sec sometimes 20min and itll just close completely. I don't have an app killer or anything of the sort
  • Shay-7
    Options

Are you by any chance playing through Facebook Gameroom because I heard that’s not working well.

No I am playing through the app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?