⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Re-Installing lost all boosters

Options
Possum77
Possum77 Posts: 7 Level 2

As well as being charged double for 3 Piggy Bank purchases recently (2 of these satisfactorily resolved) I just re-installed Candy Crush on my IPad as it wasn't synchronising to my mobile. On re-installing candy crush I lost all my Booster (over 100 each of the main ones plus hammers, space ships etc). I'm afraid I am feeling very frustrated at present & hope this can be resolved. Cheers, Mich

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

Actually unlike Gold Bars and your game progress that can be saved through Facebook or Kingdom, boosters and lives are saved locally in your device.

This allows you to use them when being offline but it also means that they tend to disappear during reinstalling process. We recommend using your free items as you go so you'll get the most use out of them. 

I can see that my colleague has just replied to your email so if you have any doubts about this, please feel free to reply to their email. 

Have a Sweet day!

Jenny - King Care Team

• Possum77
    Possum77 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi there!

Actually unlike Gold Bars and your game progress that can be saved through Facebook or Kingdom, boosters and lives are saved locally in your device.

This allows you to use them when being offline but it also means that they tend to disappear during reinstalling process. We recommend using your free items as you go so you'll get the most use out of them. 

I can see that my colleague has just replied to your email so if you have any doubts about this, please feel free to reply to their email. 

Have a Sweet day!

Jenny - King Care Team

Thanks Jenny, appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Michelene

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?