14596 Impossible without gold bars

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

14596 Another impossible level without gold bars. So many boosters have already been used, but they have no effect whatsoever. Playing the game will become impossible. With 35 gold bars there is no chance at all of winning gold bars... and without gold bars it is impossible to continue playing the game. Either give more gold bars or adjust the levels so that it is possible to achieve them.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,068 Level 5
    Options

It isn't just your level. I think it is all legendary levels in general and a lot of nightmarish and hard levels as well, especially in the 14,000+ range. Unless King change the game back to giving players a free pass with a lucky board if they try a level upteen times and are stuck for days it's time to quit or restart at level 1. I can't see any other way forward, I am afraid. You are right, 35 gold bars is just short of what it will take to win an episode race at those levels. Join those of us who started a new game. I got to level 1500 in 6 weeks. Experienced players like you will find it easy and you will find the game surprisingly enjoyable once you get to level 800 and over. In fact I recognised some of the good old levels that haven't even been changed.

• LindaMaryM
    LindaMaryM Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I agree. Been stuck here for ages and cannot see any way of winning asI have no boosters left and no gold bars. Think this might be the end of the road.

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 985 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush is also far from a fun game. Impossible levels and competitions, even boosters do not do their work. If you use a eufo, it will plop into a useless field. If you get an impossible level full of blockers, they also add 6 mixers that you cannot reach. Keys that you have to get before you can carry out assignments in impossible places. Competition Get 15 stars by winning levels in Impossible. Candy box: Winning 14 levels for 10 gold bars is impossible. Also unfair because at lower levels they have to pass fewer levels, it is no longer a fun game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?