⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga "An error has occurred. We're doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.

Answers

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3

Anybody tried to play the game via VPN and succeed in bypassing the problem?

• Henry_Hm_Chan

Yay!  Thanks for posting Henry to let me know that you have it working on Opera.  Always keep in mind that there is more than just Chrome out there.  I have 4 browsers on my desktop - Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.

The point is not Opera. The point is using VPN. This is provided free of charge under Opera, that's all. The problem still persists.
  • Henry_Hm_Chan

Hi nicholchan, by resetting the browser, you mean chrome>more tools>clear browsing data...right? Doesn't work for me. 

That's the first thing I do. Doesn't work for me...
  • Henry_Hm_Chan

Hi guys, thank you all very much for writing here.  I am going to elevate this to my King Admin but she won't be in the office until tomorrow.  She will notify the King team what is going on and hopefully it can be fixed in a short period of time.  In the meantime, can any of you try another browser instead of Chrome?  I use Firefox and Opera but there is also Edge too.  Please try those browsers all of you and let me know if you were able to play.  I can surely relate to withdrawal symptoms!

Any feedback from King admin??
  • Maggie_Au
    Maggie_Au Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2018

Hello everyone! Thanks for flagging, may I ask where you are all located? 

We appear to have a problem in Hong Kong and I wanted to check if this problem has spread to other locations? 

Thank you! 

Yes, having same problem and am in Hong Kong, using Chrome or Firefox not ok, with Windows 7 Professional
  • Karen_Lam
    Karen_Lam Posts: 2 Newbie

the problem has been fixed for two days only and now the problem is happening again

• emily.roth.com
    emily.roth.com Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Henry, can you possibly upload a print screen so that we can see what's going on?  If you cleared the history, try logging out of Facebook and logging back in to see if this helps.  It has nothing to do with your gold bars or any purchases.  Sometimes you might get an error message if the team is working on the game but it shouldn't last as long as you are mentioning.  

mine is going on for a week when will it be fixed so I can play candy crush
  • Wendy_Lee-2
    Wendy_Lee-2 Posts: 8 Level 2

problem existed for almost two weeks but still not be fixed, and  don't know when it can be fixed :-(, this is the only game i will play on line :-(

• Kenny_Ng
    Kenny_Ng Posts: 2 Newbie

Problem still exists, extremely disappointed of King

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, I just elevated it again to find out what's going on and why you can't get into the game.  I hope they can fix this real soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?