⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

accidental use of gold bars

Options
misty0408
misty0408 Posts: 3 Newbie

The "Play On" and "Give Up" buttons are too close together. Every time I finally earn 10 bars I inevitably accidentally click on the "Play On" button and use them. I've never actually used my gold bars to purposely extend a game. It's very frustrating. Could you possibly move them further away from each other?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

We'll pass on your feedback but we can't promise any changes in the game. When using Gold Bars in the game to purchase extra moves, or boosters, no confirmation is currently required so one has to take a little care with which button you click on at the end of a level.

As a good will gesture we've added back the Gold bars used, hope this helps :)

/QueenB

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

We'll pass on your feedback but we can't promise any changes in the game. When using Gold Bars in the game to purchase extra moves, or boosters, no confirmation is currently required so one has to take a little care with which button you click on at the end of a level.

/QueenB

• misty0408
    misty0408 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

/QueenB

Thank you. I understand your position. I appreciate giving me back the bars. I'll be extra careful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?