Level 3158

Options
Mel_Matsui
Mel_Matsui Posts: 22 Level 2

Can’t pass 3158. A nut is missing.Please add another nut.

Answers

• Pamela_Smart
    Pamela_Smart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is a glitch on this level,I had 2 ingredients over portals instead they went back to bottom,This has to be rectified please.

• Mel_Matsui
    Mel_Matsui Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I wasted a lot of lives on this level. I collected 2 nuts & 2 cherries then it added another nut. Then the nut disappeared.  Thank you for answering. 

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Getting so tired of checking you tube & they always show more moves than I am given. This level 3158 is almost impossible to pass. It seems that all levels need many boosters to pass since this game changed & quite frankly I am getting bored with playing the same levels for long periods of time. Looking at my teammates they are not moving either on the levels they are on. Tired of losing teammates. You have ruined this once fun game.

• Keson_Mui
    Keson_Mui Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Getting so tired of checking you tube & they always show more moves than I am given. This level 3158 is almost impossible to pass. It seems that all levels need many boosters to pass since this game changed & quite frankly I am getting bored with playing the same levels for long periods of time. Looking at my teammates they are not moving either on the levels they are on. Tired of losing teammates. You have ruined this once fun game.

They have 30 moves and only 4 color candy, my facebook version only 26 moves and 5!!! color candy, there is no way anyone could do it
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, are you all still struggling with level 3158?  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin because I just saw this message from all of you and another message saying the same thing.  Hang in there and we'll try to get it resolved soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?