Prizes

Options
Harch_K
Harch_K Posts: 4 Newbie

Weekly contest prizes and other contest prizes needs improvement. Weekly contest, second and third place only receives the rainbow doughnut as a prize, that has to change. Come on Candy crush, stop being so stingy with the prizes. And the other thing is, the past weeks just when I am about to complete the level, my game closes on me, and I have to use a life and start all over again, not right. One more thing is some levels it is next to impossible to get over unless you buy more moves, very unfair.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

Hi @Harch_K I agree and the level of reward offered by some of the features is poor. The Weekly Contest and the Episode Race have both been changed recently to make the rewards for anything but first place a single booster. Whilst a single booster isn't a bad thing it doesn't seem right to provide the same reward for different positions. As I have said elsewhere how would everyone feel if in the Olympics everyone but the winner won bronze.

• acooke33
    acooke33 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I think the race prize needs to increase to at least 10. Regular candy crush is 25!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?