Bunch of problems CC needs to fix right away.

Options
hickhighs
hickhighs Posts: 16 Level 2
edited December 2023 in Discussions

Please improve the game for players don't just think about your bottom line. These are the things that need to be fixed.

In certain levels goal is to destroy certain number of black blocks but if you don't give those in time we can't destroy them. If you give me 20 moves to destroy 100 black blocks but after using 20 moves I still need to destroy 30 more blocks that you have not given me on the board how do you expect me to pass that level.

In certain levels goal is to get 5 gummy bears to bottom and it is not in a straight line, it goes in a hole and comes out of a random hole on the other side of the board. Candy Crush needs to show us the path gummy bears will take to the bottom of the board.

Sometimes watching a video does not give us the reward we are promised.

Chocolate box asks us to use party booster and UFOs to complete the box. Candy Crush needs to give us UFOs and party boosters for free every week to use for chocolate box.

Don’t blow up boosters that are on the board when we use other boosters on the board.

Don’t randomly blow up boosters when they are not even near where I have used something like mixing wrapped and unwrapped candy.

Combining two color bombs only clears half the board, same goes for mixing of wrapped and unwrapped candies.

Eliminate coconut wheel they ALWAYS go the wrong way or the least helpful direction, when impacted by other boosters.

Don’t make levels so hard that we have to play them twenty times and use 5-10 booster to pass. Make levels fun and bit challenging and not frustrating.

Candy Crush needs to remember as they say "Unwind and Chill." Don’t rig the game, I’m sure these things don’t happen by mistake you have to program the game this way so we keep failing the level and keep watching videos.

Fixing these things and overall improving the game will benefit candy crush, and will improve player experience.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Stichting_NoFap
    Stichting_NoFap Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

Highly agree with All points, it shouldn't be that items don't appear on the board if you don't play it in a certain way or too fast. It happens with different items including chocolate, ice, dragons, licorice. Sometimes the dragons get stuck and can't be moved in any way, or you have to spend many moves before the candies around it lie in a way to have a move. Or else your have to close the game and restart and lose progres, streaks and waste money spent on boosters or extra moves, only because the game has a flaw while you could play good enough.

At the start of the game when are given boosters while only a few spaces are available and the rest needs to be removed first, they are wasted because they only hit the few spaces and destroy other boosters if present that you can't use anymore. It that case make them appear later when more space is open.

Other things to add:

Remove the annoying character at the top right.

Make the screen large again on PC instead of vertical.

• candyhole
    candyhole Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Some of the ads piss me off: watch ad for extra moves. Click X to close. Redirect to app download and CC closes and I lose the game. McDonalds and Grab do this and others in the past

• candyhole
    Options
  • candyhole
    Options

CC should know I have no gold so continually offering extra moves - a hundred or more, if a spend gold is irritating

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    edited December 2023
    Options

They may well know you have no gold, but that's all the more reason for the game to offer you more and more extra moves because King want to buy gold, that's how they make money! If the game is not fun then it's time to stop playing and find a different game. By the way I also found having adverts in my game hugely irritating. I spent a small sum to get rid of them. Just buy any in app offer and your adverts will disappear from your game within a day or two and never return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?