I’m Desperate

Options
FlowerLady1
FlowerLady1 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi King,

I am a girl desperately trying to fix my grandmas CC Saga account, recently I signed into her account using my phone because my grandma forgot to bring her IPad. She has not signed into Facebook and does not want to. Whenever I try to sign into Facebook it always says that I am not connected to the kingdom which I do not know what that means. And apperantly when she went back home on her regular IPad her leaderboard was gone and she could not see her friends progress. I continues to say no internet connected when I clearly have internet! She plays but still offline. When I sign into her acc on my phone once again. It has her progress at the same level she left off at before going offline and can still see the leaderboard on my phone, but she has been playing offline and she has gained a few levels forward. My grandma does really not want to reinstall her account on her IPad because she is level 285 or 286 (she started in Dec. 2017) She is addicted to this game and she actually dosent know how important the problem is. She has worked really hard to gain these levels and playing this’ll game is the only thing she does everyday. She also plays some of your other games such as CC Jelly. Trust me. I know that I may seem really concerned about a small problem like this, but I really just want to make my grandma happy.

I really hope you can be able to solve my problem and thank you for understanding.

From the granddaughter of FlowerLady1.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello lovely Superstars @Lynette and @Tracy

@Flowerlady1 it is lovely you want to help your grandmother. Do not worry we will find a solution. 

If account are merged I am sorry I cannot unlink them, however if you Grandmother can reinstall and the create a Kingdom account (please make sure that she uses an email address) once she has done this I can then find a new account for her and add her levels to this account. 

I hope this solution helps. 

Please reply here once she has a new account set up :-) 

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Flowerlady !! I'm sorry you're having an issue with  Grandma's account. I am passing your question over to my moderator, so we can find out exactly what's going on. I'm not sure what's happening here, and superstars can't help with account issues. I will check back with you tomorrow, to see if the issue has been resolve. Thank you for contacting King Care, and have a great day !! 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi   Flowerlady1, what has happened is that by logging into your grandma's game on your Facebook account you have merged both your Candy Crush Saga game and hers.  

Unfortunately, once games are merged it cannot be undone, but do not worry, it can be sorted for you.

What your grandma needs to do is reinstall the game. 

Yes, she will lose all her hard won progress, but we can get it back for her.

After she has reinstalled the game she (or you) can write back to us here in this post and let us know.

Then we will get one of the King Team to write her a private message via this site and get her game id. 

They will then restore her to the Level she was at :-)

• FlowerLady1
    FlowerLady1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi   Flowerlady1, what has happened is that by logging into your grandma's game on your Facebook account you have merged both your Candy Crush Saga game and hers.  

Unfortunately, once games are merged it cannot be undone, but do not worry, it can be sorted for you.

After she has reinstalled the game she (or you) can write back to us here in this post and let us know.

Then we will get one of the King Team to write her a private message via this site and get her game id. 

Hi,Of course my grandma is extremely worried, she is old now.She is asking if there is a garentee if she will get her progress back. She is... very, very worried.Thanks again for your reply.Granddaughter of FlowerLady1Btw she is not logged into Facebook.. she refused to.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello lovely Superstars @Lynette and @Tracy

@Flowerlady1 it is lovely you want to help your grandmother. Do not worry we will find a solution. 

If account are merged I am sorry I cannot unlink them, however if you Grandmother can reinstall and the create a Kingdom account (please make sure that she uses an email address) once she has done this I can then find a new account for her and add her levels to this account. 

I hope this solution helps. 

Please reply here once she has a new account set up :-) 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

She will definitely get her progress back if you provide us with her email address that she uses to connect a new version of the game to King (the orange logo in the game settings) Please write back here if you need any help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?