⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why have you turned into a money pit?

Options
Michelle_T
Michelle_T Posts: 6 Level 2

In your upper levels unless you are willing to pay for stuff you can't get by levels. I plan to share my experience with all of FB and see how many others feel the same way.

Answers

• Michelle_T
    Michelle_T Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Your daily rewards don't work either. I have been playing for 14 days in a row and am still only getting day 1 and sometimes day 2 rewards. 

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    edited March 2018
    Options

Your daily rewards don't work either. I have been playing for 14 days in a row and am still only getting day 1 and sometimes day 2 rewards. 

so this is what this person wrote to me for an answer... The studio will look in to this feature but it's not a priority at the moment as it doesn't effect the game play. I recommend switching to mobile device if possible on those tricky levels if you need the extra help and at least we get a booster on PC every day!/QueenB
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

My daily treats have been buggy since the upgraded them and put them in the little slider tab. Mine stayed at day 2, for 2 whole days, then started counting up again until day 6, and now it's just reset back to day 1. This is apparently a known problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?