Anybody else having a problem getting lives?

linda048
linda048 Posts: 2 Newbie

Is anybody else having a problem getting their lives? I did everything. They asked me too when I complained about it and I’m still not getting any so I deleted my whole game lost everything I had and I’m still not getting them.

Best Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @linda048 the number of lives received by people seems to have drastically reduced lately.

I don't know why for sure as I don't work for King, but here are a few thoughts on why you might not be seeing as many lives as you used to.

Currently there is an issue that causes the events of your game not to appear until you play a level. If you are the type of player that just logs in every day to collect boosters from the Wheel you might not notice this. One of the side effects of the missing events is that your sent lives and life requests do not appear until you have played a level. If you haven't noticed the missing events then this could be why you aren't seeing any lives.

Another reason for less lives being received is that King removed the Send Lives button from the level rankings that used to appear at the bottom of a level. The Send Lives button used to allow people to send lives quickly to every player that had completed the level that they had just played.

By removing this button King has purposely made it harder for people to send lives to people in their friends list. At the time of its removal a lot of people said that without the Send Lives button they would no longer bother to send lives. This is another reason you could be seeing less lives your friends just can't be bothered.

Do you request lives? Due to the removal of the Send Lives button the best way of receiving lives is to request them as this allows your friends to quickly send you a life. If you aren't requesting lives this is another reason you are seeing less lives being sent to you.

Lastly, and unlikely, if your life allowance is full you can't receive more lives. That is if your lives is shown as 200/200 this means you can't receive anymore lives.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator

Hello Linda @linda048🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Please see any of below "Help Article" links help you with the issue and explanation...

Here & Here!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @linda048 the number of lives received by people seems to have drastically reduced lately.

I don't know why for sure as I don't work for King, but here are a few thoughts on why you might not be seeing as many lives as you used to.

Currently there is an issue that causes the events of your game not to appear until you play a level. If you are the type of player that just logs in every day to collect boosters from the Wheel you might not notice this. One of the side effects of the missing events is that your sent lives and life requests do not appear until you have played a level. If you haven't noticed the missing events then this could be why you aren't seeing any lives.

Another reason for less lives being received is that King removed the Send Lives button from the level rankings that used to appear at the bottom of a level. The Send Lives button used to allow people to send lives quickly to every player that had completed the level that they had just played.

By removing this button King has purposely made it harder for people to send lives to people in their friends list. At the time of its removal a lot of people said that without the Send Lives button they would no longer bother to send lives. This is another reason you could be seeing less lives your friends just can't be bothered.

Do you request lives? Due to the removal of the Send Lives button the best way of receiving lives is to request them as this allows your friends to quickly send you a life. If you aren't requesting lives this is another reason you are seeing less lives being sent to you.

Lastly, and unlikely, if your life allowance is full you can't receive more lives. That is if your lives is shown as 200/200 this means you can't receive anymore lives.

• JM27
    JM27 Posts: 2 Newbie

It’s the same for me, I get sent a couple of lives a day.

• GanttMayaK
    GanttMayaK Posts: 93 Level 2

I always keep asking my friends that I wanted lives when I have trouble with legendary level 2310 but they're are all busy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?