candy crush players only list

Options
John_H_Moran
John_H_Moran Posts: 5 Level 2

are you guys going to add a choice between being able to send a life to just candy crush players like you had on the original version instead of sending it to everyone on my friend list.I am getting complaints from friends who dont play but they get my request ? I hope you guys add a candy crush players only list

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi John, can you tell me if you just get the one list come up now? Instead of one list for playing friends and one list for none playing?

The reason I am asking is I have found the same on Farm heroes. Instead of giving me the option to choose it only has one friends list. Most of them seem to be playing friends though, there are not many none playing.

I asked our Team moderator last week who asked the studio.

Their reply was they have NOT changed a thing so they assume that it is something that Facebook have changed. They needed more reports than just mine though.

In order to investigate, are you playing through a browser or through gameroom?

OS version.

And could you provide a screenshot of the one list please :)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi John, I am going to ask the King Super Stars and hopefully one of them can offer some help because they might be seeing this with the other King games.  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi John, can you tell me if you just get the one list come up now? Instead of one list for playing friends and one list for none playing?

The reason I am asking is I have found the same on Farm heroes. Instead of giving me the option to choose it only has one friends list. Most of them seem to be playing friends though, there are not many none playing.

Their reply was they have NOT changed a thing so they assume that it is something that Facebook have changed. They needed more reports than just mine though.

OS version.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi John, I heard back from one of the King Super Stars and she said that she has seen this before so we are going to elevate this to a King Admin so that it can be reported as a glitch.  Hopefully it can be corrected very soon.

• John_H_Moran
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi John, I heard back from one of the King Super Stars and she said that she has seen this before so we are going to elevate this to a King Admin so that it can be reported as a glitch.  Hopefully it can be corrected very soon.

thank you Elsa all I get is just the list for all my friends not just candy crush players
  • John_H_Moran
    Options

OS version.

Hello Chicken Slayer all I get is one list and that is to send to everyone players as well as non players.I have not seen a players only list yet since they transferred over from the other version I do not know how to do a screenshot sorry I am playing through facebook thank you but I have google chrome too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?