Progress lost

Options
2»

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mile, 

I would need to take a look at your player account thus I have sent you a private message regarding this. 

Please find your inbox here in King Care from the top right corner. 

Cheers :)

Jenny 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Nice one, Laura! 

@Mile: Mod here. If you still need help with your game progress, do give me a shout in this thread. 

Jenny 

Chicken slayer too for giving working links.. :P
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you Jenny, but you really should praise Tracy more than myself, since she is the one who showed me how to get the right link to Mile's problem. Please thank her too. I couldn't have done it without her for real.@Mile I sure hope you have fixed the problem, and if not, we are here to help! Have a good day Mile, Tracy, and Jenny!

Absolutely, sorry to have missed her contribution. Many thanks to you both Laura and Tracy! You're Superstars ;)I'll be happy to look at Mile's account now and have another player back on track :)Take careJenny
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you Jenny, but you really should praise Tracy more than myself, since she is the one who showed me how to get the right link to Mile's problem. Please thank her too. I couldn't have done it without her for real.@Mile I sure hope you have fixed the problem, and if not, we are here to help! Have a good day Mile, Tracy, and Jenny!

Its fine, sorry, I'm less grumpy now haha
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

No worries, friend. I love ya anyhow. :)<3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?