⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do i sync android and the game on the website to be on the same game?

Options
Mike_Shirley
Mike_Shirley Posts: 16 Level 2

I started playing saga on my android device a while ago. I noticed that I win on the android game it does not progress to the next game on the website. Or the other way around. I also lost two games by signing into the website on my android app. so now I have to win two games (1359 and 1360) to get back to where I was. on both the website on my phone and on my pc. So I guess I wont be getting those two games back correct? Actually I am now on 1359 on my phone and 1358 online!

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mike, 

Try reconnecting the game on your Android device to your Kingdom account and see if your game online will be updated. 

If the issue is still the same, try these steps on your Android: https://goo.gl/CzvzrJ

The progress online is an indication usually of where the game is really saved so I would suggest making sure that everything is in order on your Android game. 

Also be sure to connect the game to Kingdom on your Android whenever you're making progress so that it's being recorded and saved on our servers. 

I hope this helps!

Jenny - King Care Team

• Mike_Shirley
    Mike_Shirley Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hi Mike, 

Try reconnecting the game on your Android device to your Kingdom account and see if your game online will be updated. 

If the issue is still the same, try these steps on your Android: https://goo.gl/CzvzrJ

The progress online is an indication usually of where the game is really saved so I would suggest making sure that everything is in order on your Android game. 

Also be sure to connect the game to Kingdom on your Android whenever you're making progress so that it's being recorded and saved on our servers. 

I hope this helps!

Jenny - King Care Team

Neither helped. I just lost ten games. I was on 1492. Somehow android device and website level went to 1482. I logged both into facebook to see if it would sync. and then both into the site. no luck. I lost 10 hard earned games somehow I want back. Will not be logging into facebook again. thats where it started.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?