⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Contact - need purchased items restored

Options
Poncke-2
Poncke-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi, when trying to change my email address for in-app purchases, I had to reinstall the game. Because of this I lost approximately 180 saved notifications with extra lives and I lost my boosters which I actually purchased.

I had about 4 Hand Switch, 4 Lollipops, 9 Colour bombs, 6 Wrap & Striped candy,  24 Jelly Fish, 7 Lucky Candy and 9 Coconut Wheels.

Most of them paid for with actual money. So I expect all to be restored. If not I will open claims with PayPal to get my money back.

I have sent 3 emails but all I get is an automated reply. 

And dont tell me I wont get my boosters back, I will start logging claims and chargebacks. I spent about 400 euro on this mad game. Not restoring my items wont hold up in Europe. Period. 

Thanks

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Poncke. I will let the Moderator know about this issue and she will private message you as soon as she can. Thanks for contacting King Care.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Also for anyone else reading this and being unnecessarily worried, No, free saved boosters cannot be replaced if you lost them while reinstalling. 

However purchased boosters are different as they are registered to the players account. So checking the players account the king team can see exactly what boosters the player had bought meaning they can be easily refunded. They are easily tracked. 

King have never tried to pretend otherwise and clearly state that purchased boosters can be refunded :)

Poncke, I am sorry you had such a bad experience with emails. In future you could always use the purchase issues link which should get you to someone human, but you should always reply back to automated emails and that is when they are usually picked up, rather than start afresh each time. The trouble is they get a vast amount of emails each day.

• Poncke-2
    Options

I did reply to the automated emails. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Well then I am extra sorry you were let down. Those stupid automated things are no help at all.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Same here. I hope the Moderator can help you further. :)
  • Poncke-2
    Options

Hi, can I get some support please? Still no PM, still no replies to my emails. I am about to log a few claims with PayPal. 

• Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi Poncke, 

The moderator has been tied up in meetings all day. We will escalate it as important, or you can log it with paypal the choice is yours :)

Unfortunately for all the other players too, the site is not over run with King care staff which is why we volunteers have been drafted in. I realise you want your boosters, but if you feel threatening King will get you a quicker response, it won't help if she hasn't had chance to read the notes we left. The team do not only manage King care and nothing else within the company, they also have other non King care roles. 

Alternatively you can also contact the purchase team directly. 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

• Poncke-2
    Options

Hi Poncke, 

The moderator has been tied up in meetings all day. We will escalate it as important, or you can log it with paypal the choice is yours :)

Unfortunately for all the other players too, the site is not over run with King care staff which is why we volunteers have been drafted in. I realise you want your boosters, but if you feel threatening King will get you a quicker response, it won't help if she hasn't had chance to read the notes we left. The team do not only manage King care and nothing else within the company, they also have other non King care roles. 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

Excuse me? Threatening King?? I am not threatening anyone, I am just providing information on my next action to get this resolved. You do realise that this is not about boosters, but about money spent on a game and not having the items I bought? I dont care about the boosters, you can keep them, just give me my money back then. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. It is deeply appreciated.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Chicken Slayer 

@Poncke I will send you a message now so that we can look into your account now, thanks! 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Poncke, 

In which case then I apologise. I do understand about the money spent, but you just sounded like my Husband does when he doesn't give people time to resolve it but went in all guns blazing. I realise you have had a longer wait than you should have. A lot of people have had holiday time too so I am sorry about that. Its been passed over to the better King department so will hopefully be resolved soon. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?