⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Since Candy Crush changed, I am not getting double points for winning a sugar drop level.

Options
Judith_Wyman
Judith_Wyman Posts: 12 Level 2

I am playing for sugar drops every 8 hours. When I win since changes have been made to Candy Crush, I am not receiving double points for winning the level.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Judith- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have indeed made changes to the appearance of our games and we have now added Sugar Drops to our HTML5 game version too. 

There should not have been any changes in the way that the points are rewarded. 

Please could you share with us more information if you feel that something is not working well, in your game.

Thanks! 

• Judith_Wyman
    Judith_Wyman Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I am NOT receiving double sugar drops for winning a collection level.

• Barb_Wash
    Barb_Wash Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Judith- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have indeed made changes to the appearance of our games and we have now added Sugar Drops to our HTML5 game version too. 

Please could you share with us more information if you feel that something is not working well, in your game.

Thanks! 

I have the same problem. Just checked it again. Completed a level with 42 sugar drops. Did not double the count.
  • Michael_Kofil
    Michael_Kofil Posts: 17 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Since Candy Crush updated to HTML5, the double sugar drop, when the level has been completed, ended. Along with that update, it’s very time consuming to scroll down to earlier levels. On another note, I received a 5 year “Happy Aniiversary” from King. What did I receive for my loyalty to their game?  Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!! By the way, I’m on level 3,166 after I took a 6 week hiatus from the game. 

• Michael_Kofil
    Options

I am NOT receiving double sugar drops for winning a collection level.

King did away with the double sugar drop. They’ve taken away much of the fun playing the game.
  • Michael_Kofil
    Options

Thanks! 

How can King say that it wasn’t changed!!???? Don’t they play their own game!!!????
  • Michael_Kofil
    Options

Thanks! 

Then they take over a month to respond. King is probably too busy counting their money than to respond to their devoted players.
  • Michael_Kofil
    Options

Just completed level 3,290. Back in the waiting room.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?