6 weeks later and still no response from King

alice2808
alice2808 Posts: 4 Newbie

I reported an issue with lost progress (1360 levels to be precise!!) and have had nothing but a couple generic emails telling me they will try to resolve my issue.  SIX WEEKS LATER, no response, no resolution and a sneaking suspicion that no one is going to bother dealing with my issue. Not the first time I have had an issue with one of their games at high level (that issue was blamed on my iPad, rubbish) Needless to say I won’t be downloading any more of their games as clearly it will ultimately be a massive waste of my time, effort and money. Thanks King “care”.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening, 

I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?

King care and customer care are two different things. Unfortunately we had so many posts on this site, when we were drafted in, its taking so long to clear. 

The reasons why email send stupid replies are down to the huge volume they receive each day meaning its impossible to read all of them. Thats why you should always keep emailing until someone real reads them :)

• alice2808
    alice2808 Posts: 4 Newbie

Good evening, 

I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?

King care and customer care are two different things. Unfortunately we had so many posts on this site, when we were drafted in, its taking so long to clear. 

The reasons why email send stupid replies are down to the huge volume they receive each day meaning its impossible to read all of them. Thats why you should always keep emailing until someone real reads them :)

Hi, yes I do still require help though I posted this 4 months ago and have since deleted the game. If you have a solution, I’d love to hear it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?