Am I missing popcorn cubes on level 1556?

Bun_Pilz
Bun_Pilz Posts: 2 Newbie

Help help help help!! I have been on level 1556.. and I am not seeing the 8 popcorn cubes in the box on bottom of level.. I need them to be able to pass this level.. can you help????

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello there Bun. I believe the King team does know about this issue and as I understand it, they will be working on it soon, if not already. Keep stopping back here for updates and if you have any other questions, please do ask! It is our pleasure to help! Thanks for contacting King Care and have a great day.

• Debbie_D'Avignon
    Debbie_D'Avignon Posts: 4 Newbie

I had to change my browser and then I got the popcorn. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hi Debbie. That is very interesting. What browser were you using and to which browser did you switch? This might be very interesting information for the King Team, as they are looking into this issue now. Thank you so much for this help! 

• Berny114
    Berny114 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Debbie. That is very interesting. What browser were you using and to which browser did you switch? This might be very interesting information for the King Team, as they are looking into this issue now. Thank you so much for this help! 

Hi Laura i tried with 3 different browsers the one i use is chrome and i tried with explorer and mozilla the level is not working (no popcorn).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?