⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Glenn_Mok
Glenn_Mok Posts: 70 Level 2

3329 with 12moves .not possible to pass.pls change the moves.and different from you tube.very pissed off playing candy crush as level of moves is always less different from you tube .and impossible to pass.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Glenn, I just answered you and I see that you wrote the same issue three times.  Please do not keep reporting the same question.  Here is a tip that might help you:  https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/04/candy-crush-saga-level-3329-tips-and.html

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elsa,

The video you posted had 18 moves, not 12, and practically cleared itself with all the falling wraps. My boards look nothing like that. Thanks for trying to help.

• CandyMom
    Options

I'm not enjoying Candy Crush at all any more with these impossible levels. It used to be so relaxing and yet challenging. I hope the development team will get their groove back soon. Perhaps it's time to call it a game.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi CandyMom, I hear you and I agree that the game is not the same anymore.  Did you read her entire message before looking at the video?  She said that the moves had been changed to 14 since the video had been made but she was able to clear it before the 14 moves were up.  Have you tried playing the other 3 match games - Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga.  They are a bit more difficult and right now there is a problem with Soda but if you haven't tried Jelly you might want to give it a try.

• CandyMom
    Options

Hi CandyMom, I hear you and I agree that the game is not the same anymore.  Did you read her entire message before looking at the video?  She said that the moves had been changed to 14 since the video had been made but she was able to clear it before the 14 moves were up.  Have you tried playing the other 3 match games - Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga.  They are a bit more difficult and right now there is a problem with Soda but if you haven't tried Jelly you might want to give it a try.

Hi Elsa, Yes, and thanks. I played Soda Saga for a few years but stopped because it relied on chance rather than skill. I prefer strategy over lucky boards that sometimes require weeks or months of monotonous play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?