⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I need help with my saved lives lost.

Options
Sandra_McGaughy
Sandra_McGaughy Posts: 8 Level 2

I have noticed when I clear the cached and cookies items through google on my pc I loose my saved lives.  Was wondering if someone might help me by letting me know if there is something checked on the clear browsing data that needs to be unchecked.  I have windows 10 on my pc,  use google chrome, and play through facebook.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi there Sandra! Unfortunately, when you play through FB, the lives are not saved anyhow.You only get the 5 I believe. So when you cleared the cache/cookies, it just defaulted back to the 5 lives you get when you start. Did you have more lives than the 5 that you had lost? Thanks for answering! Have a good one!

• Sandra_McGaughy
    Sandra_McGaughy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi there Sandra! Unfortunately, when you play through FB, the lives are not saved anyhow.You only get the 5 I believe. So when you cleared the cache/cookies, it just defaulted back to the 5 lives you get when you start. Did you have more lives than the 5 that you had lost? Thanks for answering! Have a good one!

Thanks for answering my question Laura. I have lost over 100 saved lives several times. I currently have 60 saved lives. I only seem to loose them when clearing cache/cookies. Thought it was odd and was just looking for a solution. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?