We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How can you pass level 3471, with 21 steps?

Niki_Flórián
Niki_Flórián Posts: 6 Level 2

in level 3471 you cant pass with 21 steps, because you have that " candy moving thing", one cherry takes min. 14 steps on that moving thing. you have 3 cherrys, and the third is given to you when you have only 11 steps, and you min. need 14. Please check this level. Thanks.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Thank you for writing. I can offer you a video showing how this level has been passed, if that will help you.

Video of level 3471 I do see that in the video, it starts with 30 moves. Is this the same as what you start with? I am not at this level so I can't go look (I am in the 2700s still). Thanks for writing and I hope you pass this level soon! Good luck to you!

• Niki_Flórián

Thank you for writing. I can offer you a video showing how this level has been passed, if that will help you.

Video of level 3471 I do see that in the video, it starts with 30 moves. Is this the same as what you start with? I am not at this level so I can't go look (I am in the 2700s still). Thanks for writing and I hope you pass this level soon! Good luck to you!

Thanks for your answer. In this video the player has 30 steps, and can finish the level with 27 steps, and has left 3. I have just 21 steps ( remember the other can finish it with 27) . You can finish this level in 24 steps , if everything going well for the first try. I get the magic hats, with plus 3 moves, and with this ( 21+3 moves) 24 steps were enough to pass. But only 21 is just not enough, i think this level is faulty. 3 weeks ago, i had a level with the same problem, that you cant pass , with the steps thats given . After 1 week of staying on that level, they changed the rules , gave 10 more steps, and new rules ( you have to get less chocolate , then before ) so it was easy to pass. I think that they realised the problem, and changed .I think , that they will have to change the steps for 3471 , from 21 min. 24 ( for the first time it was 30 , and then they changed it to 21). 24 steps are enough, but you will use all the steps to zero.
  • Ada_Sity
    Ada_Sity Posts: 4 Newbie

It's impossible level!!! Not enough moves! Please help me to pass this level! Boosters doesn't help!!!  Usually I pass levels in one try but on this level I'm stuck for 5 days!!! Help please!!!!

• Tara_Ritter
    Tara_Ritter Posts: 1 Newbie

I also have only 21 moves and I agree that it is impossible. This is on my iPhone and on my computer. Please fix!
  • Niki_Flórián

It's impossible level!!! Not enough moves! Please help me to pass this level! Boosters doesn't help!!!  Usually I pass levels in one try but on this level I'm stuck for 5 days!!! Help please!!!!

I know that its impossible. They have to fix it. I passed this level with magic hats, because it gave me plus 3 moves . With 24 moves, you can pass. ( booster like hand , can also help you , if you change the cherry with a candy, and You "earn " plus moves, because with booster you dont use the given steps, and the cherry will be forward) hope, that it will help you !
  • Niki_Flórián

I know that its impossible. They have to fix it. I passed this level with magic hats, because it gave me plus 3 moves . With 24 moves, you can pass. ( booster like hand , can also help you , if you change the cherry with a candy, and You "earn " plus moves, because with booster you dont use the given steps, and the cherry will be forward) hope, that it will help you !Niki Flórián
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

Thanks for the feedback on this level, this has been passed on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 355 Level 3

As stated, the video to pass 3471 if for 30 moves.  It is impossible with 21 moves since it takes at least 22 to get the last cherry to move around the track.  CC has made unfair changes before; but this one takes the cake.

• Hap
    Hap Posts: 1 Newbie

King please help with this one. Even with 3 extra moves from SS it’s not possible

• Hans_Zimer
    Hans_Zimer Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey, this level is impossible! please add more moves!! :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?