weird part 3498

Options
Friand32
Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2

Hello,

On this part 3498,

- the number of shots to play is insufficient

- the objective is too high (100 liquorice and 100 yellow candies)

Is a modification possible?

Good game

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,788 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Friand32, I haven't seen any other player report this level here on King Care.  The only way that the studios will modify a level is if there are a lot of players complaining about it but since you are the first then chances are it won't change right now.  Have you noticed that all these higher levels require boosters?  Perhaps you can accumulate these boosters and then use them to clear 3498.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited June 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Elsa,

Thanks for your precious advice.

I managed this level the day after my post.

I knew I had your support and it motivated me.

• labdaddy1205
    labdaddy1205 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Mine comes up with 16 moves (19 with boosters) even though the help websites show 30. Guess I will have to wait until it gets fixed.

• labdaddy1205
    labdaddy1205 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Mine comes up with 16 moves (19 with boosters) even though the help websites show 30. Guess I will have to wait until it gets fixed.

It took a lot of explosions and I had to use 10 gold bars, but I was also able to get through it in 19 moves.
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

Mine gives me 25 moves, 3 of which are extra moves from having mort's helmet. It took me a lot of goes to do this level but I finally managed it. Wondering now if it was after they altered the number of moves you have or not, if it was I never noticed the number had altered. I also had to use 10 gold bars and play on to finish the level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?