After playing lv. 2825 it says I've reached the end of the journey and needs to update my browser

Bevi_Babs_Eaton
Bevi_Babs_Eaton Posts: 2 Newbie

Ive updated my browser but i still cant play the game,   what the hecks going on?......   

Best Answer

Answers

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Have you tried clearing your browser data, browsing history and cached images and files?

• Candy_Crush_NYC
    Candy_Crush_NYC Posts: 1 Newbie

Have you tried clearing your browser data, browsing history and cached images and files?

I appreciate the suggestion. I went ahead and tried it but unfortunately it didn't change anything. As of now I can only play it on my phone. Help!
  • Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

If you run the apps from the king.com website, perhaps some older OS platforms do not support level higher than 2825? I'm running Win 8.1 and Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 and when playing Candy Crush directly from king.com I get the same screen where it says end of the journey at level 2825. I usually run Candy Crush from Facebook and the max level is 3530 and they add new levels each week. Win10 users report playing higher levels than that. Not sure if that's when playing directly from king.com or through Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?