⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lost all my data on PC I am currently on level 3512 and something happened and on my pc im 2825

Options
ksidisin
ksidisin Posts: 3 Newbie

Lost almost 1,000 levels from my PC and my browser is up to date.  My phone app is correct but I can not fix it on my PC

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello ksidisin. I can give you the link to the Team that handles these kind of issues. Lost Level Help There is a link on the bottom to help you if you need more information or ask more questions. It is important that you connect to either FB or The Kingdom or your levels will be lost. Thanks for writing and have a great day!

• ksidisin
    ksidisin Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am playing via facebook on my computer and am connected and it still brings me back to level 2825  - my phone app which is also connected through facebook is at level 3512 which is my correct level - where did my levels go on my computer?  

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited July 2018
    Options

I am not sure but the people who handle it can possibly tell you. I think the Bubblegum Troll from Candy Crush Soda stole them, personally...but seriously, it can be a bunch of things, or something totally unexpected. Give them a yell and see if they can help you. :)

• MGraça
    MGraça Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello ksidisin. I can give you the link to the Team that handles these kind of issues. Lost Level Help There is a link on the bottom to help you if you need more information or ask more questions. It is important that you connect to either FB or The Kingdom or your levels will be lost. Thanks for writing and have a great day!

I have the same issue.... currently on level 2941. P.S.: both browser and Java up to date
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

You can also follow that link given and the Team there will look into it for you. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?