⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Color bombs randomly exploding

Options
Staci_Lopez
Staci_Lopez Posts: 4 Newbie

They said they fixed this, but color bombs still randomly explode. Frustrating when I use the boost and then it goes off before I can use it how I want. Complete waste! When will it be fixed properly?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Thank you so much Staci for posting this. I will let the Moderators know this immediately and they will pass it on to the Team. I thought it was fixed too. Did you try clearing your cache on your device to see if that helps? Also, make sure the game is updated to the latest version. I will let them know about this now. Thanks again for writing and I hope you have a nice day.

• Staci_Lopez
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • Staci_Lopez
    Options

Thank you so much Staci for posting this. I will let the Moderators know this immediately and they will pass it on to the Team. I thought it was fixed too. Did you try clearing your cache on your device to see if that helps? Also, make sure the game is updated to the latest version. I will let them know about this now. Thanks again for writing and I hope you have a nice day.

Yes, I’ve cleared the cache and use the latest update. As of 3 minutes ago, it’s still happening.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I did send it to the Moderator, who will see it as soon as they get back into the office. Hopefully you will have an answer soon!
  • GeordieGirl
    GeordieGirl Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    Options

How ever is anyone supposed to finish level 1279 when colour bombs constantly randomly explode. There is absolutely no point in using boosters and setting up the combinations needed when there's no chance of completing the level. I'm getting really sick of all the problems with this whole game ..... every few levels there's another issue. It's one thing after another. I think I could be better occupied spending my time doing something that is more enjoyable than this is becoming. 

• rtgeri
    rtgeri Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Having the same problem with randomly exploding color bombs! Impossible to complete levels. Not spending another dime on extra lives! So frustrating to work on set ups only to have them spontaneously explode for no reason. I'm done! 😠
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @rtgeri, thank you for posting in the community.  I have seen this happen in my game too but not very often.  The studio was made aware of this a while ago but since there aren't too many messages posted I don't know where on the priority list this would be.
  • bellerina
    bellerina Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I am finding this happens quite often in the Soda version. The color bombs will randomly explode with no similar colors surrounding them or anything else hitting them.  So frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?