⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I stay at same level for Candy Crush Saga and Alpha Betty?

Options
D_Tesch
D_Tesch Posts: 2 Newbie

I may need a new tablet.  I think my Candy Crush game is "registered" with you since I used my Facebook as my sign in method.  Will I stay at current level if I get a new tablet?  I've started playing Alpha Betty, but I don't think I signed on through Facebook.  Is there any way to go to my game and get it "attached" to my Facebook sign in with King games?

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello D Tesch. The Candy Crush game will be on the same level since you are signed in with Facebook. As for AlphaBetty, since you're not signed in with your FB, the levels will not carry over. I can give you a link to follow which may be more helpful. Just look at the bottom for the link for more help, and explain to them what happened and that on AlphaBetty you would like to keep the same level you're on now, but you have to switch devices. I hope they can help you. Here is the link for you: Level Help Good luck to you and I hope you have a fantastic day. :)

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello D Tesch. The Candy Crush game will be on the same level since you are signed in with Facebook. As for AlphaBetty, since you're not signed in with your FB, the levels will not carry over. I can give you a link to follow which may be more helpful. Just look at the bottom for the link for more help, and explain to them what happened and that on AlphaBetty you would like to keep the same level you're on now, but you have to switch devices. I hope they can help you. Here is the link for you: Level Help Good luck to you and I hope you have a fantastic day. :)

• D_Tesch
    D_Tesch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me. I'll go to the link as you suggested. Thanks again!
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

You are SO welcome!! That is what I do. ;) Good luck and keep on crushin' those candies!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?