⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glenn_Mok
Glenn_Mok Posts: 70 Level 2

3488 another stupid level 18moves not possible to pass.pls look into it

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Glenn, thanks for writing us here.  I am making the studio aware of all these levels with less moves and they are looking into it.  I will add this message to the list.

• Philippe_Michel
    Philippe_Michel Posts: 18 Level 2

Yes, same for me

Many videos of this level are with more 30 moves, i see one with 33 moves

With only 18 moves, how finish it? After 3488 essay?

• Philippe_Michel

Hi Glenn, thanks for writing us here.  I am making the studio aware of all these levels with less moves and they are looking into it.  I will add this message to the list.

Hi, Same for meMany videos of this level are with more 30 moves, i see one with 33 movesWith only 18 moves, how finish it? After 3488 essay?
  • Philippe_Michel

moreover, I think it's unfair some players enjoy levels with many moves, while others have 50% less movesWhere is the equality?
  • Asiancow
    Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2

How did you all pass level 3487? How many moves did you have ? 

• Asiancow
    Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2

Level 3487 too ! Seriously don’t understand how developers can fathom its possible to complete with only 15 moves unless it’s deliberate ploy to make us spend on extra moves ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?