nod123
nod123 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why is the admin playing and cheating th make sure we don't win anything

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There's no advantage given to any admins or anyone else to cheat or prevent players from winning. We're here to create a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

If you're experiencing difficulties or feeling like something unfair is happening, we'd love to hear more about your specific concerns.

Please share the details such as events that you have played, and we'll do our best to help or address any issues you might be facing.

Your feedback is important in ensuring a positive experience for all players.

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Same here l have been stuck on a game 1875 for 4 days now l have no boosters no gold bars to help me win anything, l refuse to pay to play the game never have never will l was doing really well on the winter cup until this has happened l have emailed them & quess what no answer or an e-mail saying something like thank you for getting in touch go to candy crash community for more help then you get another one asking for feedback WHAT. Anybody else been in this situation if so how did you get out of it with out having to leave candy crush

• melodyblue
    melodyblue Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 25
    Options

I have been cheated. Whenever the pot for the gold bars reaches over 40 the game mysteriously shuts down. I don't have an issue with that happening any other time. When I get back on I've been booted out the challenge and I didn't even lose. I spend too much money on this game to stay in the challenges only to be cheated out of winning. SHAME ON YOU!!! I am so done. I will be uninstalling this game. And I have been playing for awhile. On level 1,000 and something. And I have spent a lot of money. I'm infuriated.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,761 Level 5
    Options

Hello @melodyblue and welcome to the community. Before you quit the game I hope that perhaps you might give us a chance to help you out here with some advice? Your post does not make it quite clear which event you are having problems with and exactly what happens to your game when it shuts down. What is the name of the event? Perhaps you could post a screenshot? Which device do you play?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?