⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga 3577 are you kidding?

Options

I don’t know how anyone one has passed this level. 21 moves with boosters, keys don’t drop every move, not even a move to move be every move, constant shuffling of the board. This level is a mess. Striped candies don’t help, if you strike a fish, or think you did, nope, you just knocked down a licorice swirl only to be immediately followed by another one so I really don’t see the point in them being there at the bottom because they are constantly shielded even after you’ve activated all 5 or 6 keys to open up your whole board but by this time you are down to roughly 10-14 moves as I mentioned keys don’t drop every move to allow you to even open up your board. Just as that entire paragraph above was very poorly spoken and put together, so was this level!

Answers

• Wolj
    Wolj Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I almost agree. Now it is reduced to 18 moves- I do not understand the object of making a super difficult episode virtually  impossible. The round was released to me tonight and already has been made so frustrating. Please guys, you need to grasp that we love to play, but a goal is only a goal when is achievable. Once it is not, it becomes a source of frustration. If you can do it, then post a video of it being done. Certainly way beyond my skills.

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Wolj go back down to level 1 (this is how I am getting 21 moves, with the spaceship booster) play it 7 times and you will then be able to have your spaceship booster(you can always go back down to level 1 to retrieve your boosters, I don’t tell a lot of people that although I guess I just did;)....) anyways this always works but I still had to buy my way out of this stupid level with the extra 5 moves and I hate doing that makes me really really angry, but wait until the next level ITS EVEN WORSE!!!!

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

I beat this level earlier today but can't recall how. I think I combined 2 color bombs but I tried it again this evening and now combining 2 color bombs does not have the same action as it normally does. It didn't sweep the board. They are doing a better job of making levels booster proof. Oh well. I don't mind the difficulty of the new levels. This is level 3577, not 77. I expect them to get more difficult and if it takes boosters, so be it. It's easy to earn them for free. You only have to pay for them if you are too impatient to earn them for free.

• Freddy_Paul
    Freddy_Paul Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Check this link. Moves may be higher but you may get some help. Level 3577

• Colin_B
    Colin_B Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem.  Used a spaceship some free shifts and lollipops and still needed extra moves.  My free extra move and my paid for extra move spins both missed and so now I am stuck.  If you have two cake bombs together it should trigger fish but it doesn’t. I can’t see any way on the current settings of getting past this level.  

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited July 2018
    Options

Wolj go back down to level 1 (this is how I am getting 21 moves, with the spaceship booster) play it 7 times and you will then be able to have your spaceship booster(you can always go back down to level 1 to retrieve your boosters, I don’t tell a lot of people that although I guess I just did;)....) anyways this always works but I still had to buy my way out of this stupid level with the extra 5 moves and I hate doing that makes me really really angry, but wait until the next level ITS EVEN WORSE!!!!

Why would you say this in here? God, you people are so stupid sometimes.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, I hear all that you wrote above.  I am creating a list of messages posted here on King Care where players are complaining about the number of moves and why they keep changing.  I am going to add this to the list.  We have already notified the study about this so giving them these lists will hopefully get them to do something about this.  Thanks all of you for expressing your thoughts on this!

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Hi!  When you said to “go back down to level 1, play it 7 times and you will then be able to have your spaceship booster(you can always go back down to level 1 to retrieve your boosters....” 

I don’t understand, could you clarify?  I could really use a spaceship booster to pass this level!  Please & thank you!

• sidjames43
    sidjames43 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Just done it and didnt really use any other boosters other than a couple of colour bombs.i was down to 5 moves and had cleared about a third of the middle section then did a 1 move to get colourbomb next to a parcel.next thing it started a massive cgain reaction and completed it for me.its all about getting that middle section opened up then a parcel combo will potentially clear it.Dont give up!!

• sidjames43
    sidjames43 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Much to my horror i came to play the game later and i cant have moved to the next level because i was so quick to post the solution so ive just had to do it again and did it about 6 attempts later with 8 moves remaining.its all about getting one of the middle colurballs and a strip or parcel which then set off multiple fishes.its honestly not that difficult.next level looks a beast though!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?