๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Restarting Group Discussion page for the whole community

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 22,287 Level 5

@nekocat

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You have qualified for the next round and you are in first place

WOW WOW

Whoops and cheers

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Very very very happy for you, you did a wonderful job

You should have put a tag on my name ๐Ÿ˜ก

You know, I don't get into all the topics, so I miss a lot

Or don't you want us to share this achievement?

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations my friend, I will be here for you

โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿซ‚โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Amoonmoon

It is good to be able to choose between games and challenges what you want and what you do not want, or give priority, and perhaps feelings as well.

For example, there are times when I find myself leaning more toward a particular game that takes up most of my time and abilities, and sometimes I try to balance things as much as possible.

But in my experience, it is better to divide games between days

Collect the rewards of all games. If there is a challenge in the community, especially for a badge, you will definitely find me there ๐Ÿ˜

But I divide the days, for example, every two days I focus on two more games, maybe three

For the next two or three days, I also focus on two games and so on

It worked for me and I saw rapid progress in my levels

Previously, for example, playing a race for each game, as the days passed, I found myself as I am, so I followed the idea of โ€‹โ€‹dividing the games into days, which was successful.

You are a smart player and have a lot of persistence and determination

Don't let anything get you down, an event, a competition, a badge, a level, maybe a comment

Believe in yourself and your abilities, do what you love to love what you do โ™ฅ๏ธ

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,692 Level 5

Thank you Duc. I think either you have to start right away or very late. That last strategy worked many times for me too. I am not sure I have the speed necessary to compete with players like @steventseng, @Amoonmoon (your last entry in BBS left me wordless...!), or you.

I lost the count of levels /episodes in the middle of the night, my aim was then to crush as much as possible before the player in front of me wakes up ๐Ÿ˜…. I'll let you know if I can remember where I started.

• Amoonmoon

I keep in touch with his friend, Hey, who is also in first place

During this round, I played only one race and collected a large number of blue candies from previous levels

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

The important thing is to focus in the last hours of the tour Try to exploit the levels well until the last move and with intelligence, there is no need to rush to finish the level

Try to collect the largest number of bombs and cabbage candy and explode them together. If the level is good, you will get a good number of candy.

Good luck, my friend ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’—

• nekocat

Thank you my dear @Amoonmoon for your support and advices.

As you know, I am a low crusher close to laziness even when competing . I try to find the best timing to have to crush as little as possible but still move on. Also because I wish to linger on and enjoy my game on lower levels before having to battle higer up. I moved up very fast once and was disappointed. I learned my lesson, started all over again twice and now really take time.

For all these reasons, I did not dare draw your attention on my entering this Winter Cup. I will not make extraordinary prowesses, nothing compared to what @steventseng achieved in Candy and CCSS Winter Cups, nor to the amazing number of levels passed by Duc in CCSS Winter Cup.

Do not worry, I am not shying away from you, and I am very grateful for your kind words and benevolent attention.

Once this finished -win or fail-, I will have a battle with you my friend. I could feel you on my tracks in BBS, but I did not expect such a wide overtaking ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Do not worry, I feel honoured to be overtaken by you. But I will try to reach your sky or at least get closer! ๐Ÿคญ

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 11,208 Level 5

@nekocat

You are about to win the championship. We have seen your strength and skills, so there is no need to be too modest.

โ€‹

• nekocat
    edited January 5

@Amoonmoon

Colour Bomb + Cabbage candies = Colour Bomb+Wrapped Candies ?

I think so as it would make sense, but just to be sure... ๐Ÿ˜

• nekocat

Dear friend that is very sweet of you but....

I know at which level you all play, I know how impossibly hard those levels are, I know that I make many mistakes in my game -I see them too late and I regret my impulsiveness- ....

This is not being modest, I am just realistic . I have strengths in other fields, but not so much in these leaderboard crushing competitions. Needless to day I will try my best this weekend though ๐Ÿ˜…

• Amoonmoon

I remember at this level I saw that I could exploit or enjoy it, so I made wrapped candy and bombs that I detonated together at once.

• huynhduc
    huynhduc Posts: 1,088 Level 4

@Amoonmoon My comment has been sent for approval, but it is still in my draft, so I captured my reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?