⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why have I only got 15 moves on level 3584 when the youtube help shows most have 27 moves?

Options
Grant_Buchanan
Grant_Buchanan Posts: 1 Newbie

When I log into level 3584 in all my devices I only have 15 moves which has proven impossible (even with additional boosters).  I went to youtube to see how others have completed the level and they all show 27 moves (and a friend of mine has more moves!!!!)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Grant, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Quite a few levels have been changed since the videos first came out so that is why you are seeing a difference.  We have already told the studio that the players are not too happy with these changes.  I am creating a list and will add your message to the list of player's complaints.

• Philippe_Michel
    Philippe_Michel Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi Grant, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Quite a few levels have been changed since the videos first came out so that is why you are seeing a difference.  We have already told the studio that the players are not too happy with these changes.  I am creating a list and will add your message to the list of player's complaints.

Hi Elsa,The problem is injustice.Some players are favored to have benefited from a certain number of movement which allowed them to finish the level and to continue the following levels, whereas other players are penalized and toil to finish the same level with much less movements .Game designers should stop putting such unfair methods in place.I found that depending on whether you play on computer or mobile, some levels did not have the same number of movements.Sorry for my bad english (I'm french)
  • pingdk
    pingdk Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Not only do the rest of us not benefit from the same number of moves, but only some players have the privilege of "space dash" - apparently the secret to passing anything and everything. All we want is an even playing field meaning that every player plays the same game, with the same features.
  • CatMontgomery
    CatMontgomery Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

15 moves barely gets me close.. level playing field my hind part. This needs to be fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?