⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my account

Options
Fati_Xmajeed
Fati_Xmajeed Posts: 2 Newbie

actually i connected to the fb with another email address which it signed me as a new player in candy crush .. i reached level 1101+ .. and i dont remember the email address i registered my previous account with 

plz helpppppp 

Best Answer

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there Fati. You can try going here Progress Issues to see if they can help. You may have to start a new Kingdom account. Let me know if that helps! Thank you for writing and have a nice day.

• Fati_Xmajeed
    Fati_Xmajeed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello there Fati. You can try going here Progress Issues to see if they can help. You may have to start a new Kingdom account. Let me know if that helps! Thank you for writing and have a nice day.

YessssssssssssYesssssssssThnxxxxx thnxxxxxxxxxxxI dnt know what to say to thank u I really appreciate ur help Bless u ❤️
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Oh my goodness lol. I wasn't expecting that. :) It is my pleasure, friend! If you ever need anything, call on the SuperStars and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can. Have the most wonderful day and good luck to you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?