Space and other special boosters

Options
Christine-23
Christine-23 Posts: 24 Level 2

how can I earn space boosters or other special boosters, I am playing on my iPad.

level 3597 is not the same on my  ipad as the level I can see on the video.

grtz

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Christine, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  The challenges are not working correctly at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve them.

The space dash is still in the testing phase so players are chosen randomly to test and the studio monitors them. 

If you are seeing a different number of moves between what you are showing and what the videos are showing, that is because sometimes when the studio monitors the levels they might find that it's too easy to clear or too difficult so they make changes, however, a lot of complaints have been coming through so we have notified the studio and we are hoping that they can make some positive changes for the players.

• Christine-23
    Christine-23 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Hi Christine, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  The challenges are not working correctly at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve them.

The space dash is still in the testing phase so players are chosen randomly to test and the studio monitors them. 

If you are seeing a different number of moves between what you are showing and what the videos are showing, that is because sometimes when the studio monitors the levels they might find that it's too easy to clear or too difficult so they make changes, however, a lot of complaints have been coming through so we have notified the studio and we are hoping that they can make some positive changes for the players.

Thanks for the answer. It is difficult to finish the level when the candy's we have to beat are not falling on the both sides of the game.Some players are using the special boosters but I receive none ot them. Grtz Christine

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?