⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3555

Options
JJ_world
JJ_world Posts: 3 Newbie

level 3555 reduced moves again. Complained many times and keep being told feedback given to team. Been going on for months. If you are going to keep doing this nonsense, please let us know so we can move on to another game. False promises are becoming boring 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi JJ world, thank you for writing us here at King Care and I can empathize with you.  I will forward this message to the studio and yes the feedback has been given to the studio and I still keep giving them this feedback.  They have already changed some of the levels but they take a lot into consideration.  For example, how many players passed the level, how many complain and they collect a lot of data.  But I can promise you that we are following through on our end so your messages are not going unnoticed.

• JJ_world
    JJ_world Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How many complain is not an accurate measure. I know many that have given up the game or play rarely. Others don't see complaining gets them far. My stress levels lately have made me not enjoy the game. Used to love it, now it frustrates me and so many times considered deleting the game. If its not resolved soon, this will be my only option. I told hundreds of people to play this game and now find myself eating my words and telling them not to play further. 

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

How many complain is not an accurate measure. I know many that have given up the game or play rarely. Others don't see complaining gets them far. My stress levels lately have made me not enjoy the game. Used to love it, now it frustrates me and so many times considered deleting the game. If its not resolved soon, this will be my only option. I told hundreds of people to play this game and now find myself eating my words and telling them not to play further. 

I totally agree with you. I'm getting so fed up with this!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

agree !! it useless to complain , the good board just for the early bird , as we are not.. they change & cut off the no. of move..it happen again and again.I play another game,,, back to CC when it was fixed ....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?