Candy royale

Options
Munster
Munster Posts: 539 Level 3

Was playing candy royale , was on the last level before I was supposed to win 76 or so gold bars but when I finished the last one, it disappeared on me and I didn’t get the reward but it reset on me to the beginning

Comments

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 539 Level 3
    Options

This isn’t the first time this happened to me, same thing happened when playing other events, when I’m winning, the game would reset or disappear so I didn’t receive the reward

• jopla2248
    jopla2248 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 6
    Options

Not only is forcing players to play Candy royale frustrating, it, along with multiple levels of enticements to purchase boosters, is stealing. If there’s a timed event, and all these distractions decrease the number of times one can replay a level, King is committing a crime. How else to describe this obvious decrease in players’ ability to maximize the advertised time allowed for these special timed events. We all know King is a greedy mega monster, add RICO to the list of Federal crimes committed.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,970 Legend
    edited January 6
    Options

Hello @jopla2248 I do think the word "crime" is inappropriate here. I'm not here to defend King's dirty tactics by all means, but as they are giving you the timed boosters as a free gift, then deliberately reducing the amount of benefit you get from them may seem annoying and unfair, but it's not criminal and there is no law against this sort of business practice.

• jopla2248
    jopla2248 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 6
    Options

Thanks. Consider the purchases you can make that include combinations of boosters, but also include some that expire after a designated actual time period. Having spent money for those purchases, a contract has been created. Now, instead of having 30 minutes, for example, to “own” that purchase, you are instead subjected to King’s advertising, Candy royale, etc., which deprives you of the full value you paid for. That, as a breach, is the definition of a crime.

Another dirty, greedy trick they use is, using algorithms and other analytical methods, decreasing the number of moves, with each “update”, to a number that they calculate is analyticially beatable, but only as a one in an astronomically huge number of attempts. There are many more.

• Mamabar
    Mamabar Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited January 6
    Options

The graphics on the Candy Royale when you don’t pass a level and it dumps you out on your head are disturbing to say the least. Can’t you just say sorry you didn’t pass the level? I just close the game and stop playing because it disturbs me so much. Kind of violent to be exact.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?