I lost all the boosters. Please help.

Options
Miten_Jain
Miten_Jain Posts: 8 Level 2

I changed from iPhone 7 Plus to iPhone X and lost all of my boosters. I had a lot of boosters of each kind, and this is kind of necessary to ensure progress in the game. Could you please help?  Thank you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Miten, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?   Unfortunately when playing the game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved just to that device so that you can play the game offline.  So any crashes, IOS updates or game updates can cause you to lose them.  King suggests that you don't accumulate them and you use them in the present time.

• Miten_Jain
    Miten_Jain Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi Miten, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?   Unfortunately when playing the game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved just to that device so that you can play the game offline.  So any crashes, IOS updates or game updates can cause you to lose them.  King suggests that you don't accumulate them and you use them in the present time.

Thank you Elsa. I have done this. Also, I can’t form fish with square of 4 candies in Candy Crush Saga anymore. It was working until yesterday and suddenly stopped working. Could you please help? Thank you for your time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?