⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Sage 3714 - IMPOSSIBLE

Options
Ketan_Patel-2
Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

Another silly level, spent a few days on this now.  Managed to clear the blockage after about 22 moves, the cherries DO NOT fall out!  They come out every couple of moves!  

With 12 to clear, this alone would take 24 moves.  I am so angry that after days of using multiple boosters, I thought I was close but obviously not.

This is not a Super Hard Level, its just plain impossible unless you use 8-10 lollipop hammers for the first move.

PLEASE AMEND AND FIX IT ASAP!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ketan, I hear you and I can empathize with you but players are clearing this level so I'm not sure that the studio will make a change yet.  They do monitor the levels to see how many pass it.  I can tell you that a lot of players are using boosters to clear these higher levels.  I will keep my eye posted on messages here during the weekend to see if other players report this level too.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Ketan, well my waiting paid off because 2 other posts have shown up regarding this level so I just reported it to a King Admin and I will also now report your message too! 

• Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hi Ketan, I hear you and I can empathize with you but players are clearing this level so I'm not sure that the studio will make a change yet.  They do monitor the levels to see how many pass it.  I can tell you that a lot of players are using boosters to clear these higher levels.  I will keep my eye posted on messages here during the weekend to see if other players report this level too.

I have been stuck on this level now for three days. On one game I used over 100 moves by spinning at the end, I used all my lollipops - around 20 and a few hands and still could not do it. Unless the level is changed I will be giving up and never playing again as it is a waste of time particularly as I have no lollipops or gold bars left.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Ketan, I am going to elevate this to the studio again on Monday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?