⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won the weekly race last week and got nothing for it....

Options
tltgirl
tltgirl Posts: 13 Level 2

I already asked this question, but cannot see it listed so am writing again.  I won the weekly race last week using the app on my phone.  My user name is tltgirl and my email is tlanderstgirl@gmail.com.  Please let me know what went wrong and if I will be getting any bonus for coming in first.  I worked hard to get to first and keep it because I was excited to see what I would win.  To my disappointment, I got nothing.  Very disappointed...

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Tracy

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi tltgirl, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  None of the challenges are working correctly at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve the glitches.  Was this for the planet race?  Were you in one of the top three places at the exact moment that the challenge ended because even if you were 5 or 10 minutes before it ended someone else could have played and beat you.  Please let me know if you are sure that you were one of the top 3 and if you were then I can then elevate it to a King Admin who can look into your account to see what's going on.  I will wait to hear back from you.

• tltgirl
    Options

Hi tltgirl, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  None of the challenges are working correctly at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve the glitches.  Was this for the planet race?  Were you in one of the top three places at the exact moment that the challenge ended because even if you were 5 or 10 minutes before it ended someone else could have played and beat you.  Please let me know if you are sure that you were one of the top 3 and if you were then I can then elevate it to a King Admin who can look into your account to see what's going on.  I will wait to hear back from you.

Yes, I was definitely the top scorer. It is the "Weekly Race" that you get a point for each time you pass a level. It resets every Sunday. I was 40 games ahead of the person in second place... (I played late, expecting to see my rewards because I am on the West Coast...)
  • tltgirl
    Options

Do you know how long I will have to wait until this is resolved? Thanks for your attention to this issue!
  • tltgirl
    Options

I was very hopeful after getting such a quick response, but since then I have heard nothing...Any idea what is going on, or how long I will have to wait to get my "reward". I am no longer excited about the games, and will not purchase anything again for this game (or for my family) until this is resolved!Very disappointing....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?