⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush not loading

Options
Bob_DeLine
Bob_DeLine Posts: 19 Level 2

I'm not able to load Candy Crush Saga. I'm using Windows 10. It has been working for months. Since I went to W. 10. I've uninstalled 2 different times, cleaned my cache, restarted my browser and nothing seems to work. Also my wife is having the same problem on her computer. We get to the blue loading page and it stops there. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bob, there was a Microsoft Windows 10 update this past week so please check to see if you updated it.  I have my settings where it doesn't update automatically so I was able to go in and check and it needed the update.  Once it was updated the game started working again.  Please try that first and if that doesn't work then let me know.

Also are you playing the game on the installed app from the Microsoft store (shopping bag).  I was playing on the app that came with Windows 10 and the progress did not update.  Once I installed it from the store it was working.  So try both of these methods and let me know if it gets you back on track.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bob, there was a Microsoft Windows 10 update this past week so please check to see if you updated it.  I have my settings where it doesn't update automatically so I was able to go in and check and it needed the update.  Once it was updated the game started working again.  Please try that first and if that doesn't work then let me know.

Also are you playing the game on the installed app from the Microsoft store (shopping bag).  I was playing on the app that came with Windows 10 and the progress did not update.  Once I installed it from the store it was working.  So try both of these methods and let me know if it gets you back on track.

• MzGemini03
    MzGemini03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

minds not loading also,it shows a black and blinking in and out.can you help me please

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi MzGemini03, have you followed the steps that I posted above?  That should resolve your issue.

• Bob_DeLine
    Bob_DeLine Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I installed it from the store and so did my wife and it is working fine. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?