⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Awesome Moona!  I am so happy to hear that you passed that level!

• Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I HAVE DONE THE LEVEL.. USED TOO MANY BOOSTERS. It was nice reading about all you other Candy Crush People

Well done!
  • Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Twice tonight I felt that I was getting somwhere with 3714. It then just closed down on me with 6 moves still to go. It then showed that I had lost a life and all my boosters. Very angry this cannot be coincidence twice in a row. I said before I was giving up the game and I should have done just that.
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I started a thread regarding this issue as it has been happening to me every time I play since the new levels were introduced yesterday. It will let me play 3 or 4 levels then will just shut down loosing a life and all boosters. I have managed to complete up to level 3740 in spite of this but they need to fix it. Can't really enjoy playing at the moment.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited August 2018
    Options

Elsa, this is the issue I reported a few days ago. Did it to me again this morning when I was close to passing Level 3714. I have now passed this ridiculous level, thanks for the fix. Now when will the refunds begin ?? And I hope the designer who created all this mess is kept well away from future levels !!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Just shut down again, when I was close to solving Level 3715. Lost life and boosters again. Enough is enough, someone needs to urgently fix this mess !!!!
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Peter, I started a thread about this yesterday and Elsa commented that no one else had reported this. I am seeing 3 of us now with this issue, I hope the people from King see this and find a fix soon.
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I'm happy to report that I have passed 3714, however like other people have reported, the game will shut down on me and I lose a life and my boosters.
  • amn
    amn Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2018
    Options

We can't keep our boosters now when we refresh the page. I couldn't do the levels without these. Is this permanent?. I think you will lose many of your fans now. I've spent enough money on this level

je rencontre le même problème, en plus le jeu se ferme tout seul, on perd une partie et les boosters déjà gagnés
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

Well I finally passed but I'm not gonna say by any means that it was easy or everything was fixed.  First of all there are more moves,  less hits on the waffles as most have noticed, but the making the powerful combos needed to get the cascades rolling was difficult.  Long story short, 20 hands later and, the party hat which cleared the board (costing 30gold bars) I was able to finally pass.  Was it worth it??? We shall see.  I'll check back later to see how the rest of you do, if you comment here. Whew ......Glad it's over...!!!   Thank you everyone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?