⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3714 needs developer attention!

Answers

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2

For me it is easier to clear the blockers and there are more moves but the right hand fruit still just do not move

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 3714 is fixed. The blockers are thinner and there giving 35 moves now. I still had to use 3 flying saucers and a lollipop hammer, but the fruit came out of there. Geese!

Yes they have made adjustments to the level, But they have not fixed the undelying issue that is causing the problem.The Ingredients still only drop randomly, and only when there is a large volume of candies cascading if you get several boosters detonating simultaneously and clearing large areas of the board several times.So the level may be passable under certain conditions, but the route of the problem has definitely not been fixed and WILL rear its ugly head again in future levels.
  • Andrea_McP
    Andrea_McP Posts: 5 Level 2

I agree right hand fruit not moving and I am also getting random crashes

Faulting application name: candycrushsaga.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b7ad0d9Faulting module name: Microsoft.Services.Store.Engage_unloaded, version: 10.0.1711.28001, time stamp: 0x5a1de3d8Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00001000Faulting process id: 0x1378Faulting application start time: 0x01d43b832ed0d104Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\king.com.CandyCrushSaga_1.1320.2.0_x86__kgqvnymyfvs32\candycrushsaga.exeFaulting module path: Microsoft.Services.Store.EngageReport Id: 4dee6165-83b7-4e07-8b5b-b07c5777afc0Faulting package full name: king.com.CandyCrushSaga_1.1320.2.0_x86__kgqvnymyfvs32Faulting package-relative application ID: App

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

Hi kaykay, I just reported your comment to a King Admin along with another message here on the same issue.  Hopefully they will do something about the fruit too.

• kaykay
    kaykay Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi kaykay, I just reported your comment to a King Admin along with another message here on the same issue.  Hopefully they will do something about the fruit too.

Thank you! :)
  • Barb_Blasky
    Barb_Blasky Posts: 23 Level 2

Level 3714 is fixed. The blockers are thinner and there giving 35 moves now. I still had to use 3 flying saucers and a lollipop hammer, but the fruit came out of there. Geese!

You should not have to buy boosters to win. I don't spend money on the game and never will. If this is the fix, then I guess I'll be done with the game.
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

I finally passed. But I broke down and had to use 20 hand switches for power hits (wrap/stripe) and ended with the party hat that cost 30 gold bars.......monvin on.  As someone previously mentioned, less hits on the waffles, more moves but still difficult to get the fruit to fall.......Oh well

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

Hi Debbie, I would love to say "congratulations" but how much of a congratulation can it be when you have to use so many boosters right?  I am happy that you were finally able to clear it.

• Andrea_McP
    Andrea_McP Posts: 5 Level 2

Finally passed with a plus 5 moves

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Debbie, I would love to say "congratulations" but how much of a congratulation can it be when you have to use so many boosters right?  I am happy that you were finally able to clear it.

me too Elsa, I think everyones patience was wearing very thin. I hope eveyone else can pass as well. It's getting quiet, so maybe that's good news. Yea!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?