⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options

Answers

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited August 2018
    Options

Can I ask all of you to please write again telling me where you are playing the game - mobile or computer?  With or without Facebook and/or the Kingdom?  It sounds like it might be a new glitch and with the weekend I'd like to nip it in the bud.  I am heading out of here and will be back in about 3 hours so I'll check in here to see if anyone wrote back.

Playing on the computer windows 10 and it keeps crashing near the end of a game making me lose all boosters, it is a rip-off!! Struggled with 3714 and having done that it now crashes all the time.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Sherry, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I think King made some change on this helmet challenge so that could be what you are seeing.  Players have reported that if they go to close out the level they lose all the boosters that had accumulated from clearing each level.  I saw a lot of messages posted here in the last day or so saying this.

The changes made recently have completely ruined the game. It is no longer fun or interesting. Get rid of the bright sparks who made the changes and return the game to normality. Every level is extremely difficult and requires an inordinate amount of boosters and extra moves to complete. To sum it up in one word - farcical !!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peter, thanks for confirming that it's Windows 10.  I have already reported it to them and now I'm just confirming that it's all happening with Windows 10.

• Dulcie_Beak
    Options

Thanks for posting Julius.  I'm going to wait to see what the others say.  It might be something going on with Windows 10.

I answered this yesterday but my comment seems to have vanished the same as CC is doing all the time!! I am playing on computer and also Windows 10.
  • Raychilldeee_
    Raychilldeee_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I won’t be playing anymore with this Change.  It makes it not fun.

• malew1005
    malew1005 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 3596 here. All the same problems. Been playing for years, never have levels been this difficult, unless indicated. The intro even states “relax...and play candy”. Nope, impossible now.  Not fun anymore without the ability to keep helmets and/or exit out of game before making a move without losing a life. Likely the end of the road for me.  Sucks. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Hi Peter, thanks for confirming that it's Windows 10.  I have already reported it to them and now I'm just confirming that it's all happening with Windows 10.

Hope it is fixed soon. This and Level 3714 have made the game virtually impossible to play over the last week +. Also I have lost count of the lives, boosters and gold bars I have lost !!
  • Dulcie_Beak
    Options

I went back to a lower number today to get some boosters and it still closed down for no reason making me lose all that I had just built up!!!!  I thought the problem was fixed but obviously not. Very fed up.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Culcie, if your game is closing down for no reason then you must be playing on Windows 10 because that is the glitch that is being reported this weekend.  I have already notified King and they have to wait until tomorrow to notify the studio to fix this.

• Dulcie_Beak
    Options

I went back to a lower number today to get some boosters and it still closed down for no reason making me lose all that I had just built up!!!!  I thought the problem was fixed but obviously not. Very fed up.

It has just done it again only 2 games later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?