Farzana_Yaqub
Farzana_Yaqub Posts: 30 Level 2

When he/she will come again after fixing

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Farzana, we are still waiting for the studio to fix both of them.  No word yet when it will be done.

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

Rami is not working for me at all. I'm sure this is the 3rd week of problems with it. What I don't understand is it works for some & not others. There is no point in even playing the game till  the new levels come out & even then while others are collecting boosters to get thru the levels you you will be using up one's you've saved therefore losing in the long run. Get rid of it till it's fixed so all are equal. Surely in 2 weeks they should have made some headway fixing this.With it not working all it is is a time wasting nuisance.

• _Elsa_

Hi jiffylady1, I don't understand it either.  I wish that you could work for King and get it fixed quickly!  I don't know how many programmers work in their studio but from my programming experience sometimes you fix one thing and it glitches something else.  I agree that it should be removed until it's fixed and it was suggested to a King Admin but you and I don't work there so we don't know their thoughts on this.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Elsa, Are they ever going to bring Rami/Didi back????

• _Elsa_

Debbie, Didi is back today but I don't know if it's working yet.  I started playing it during the day but I haven't completed it yet.  It's on my iPhone but not the browsers because I just checked.  It's also on Windows 10 but it's telling me to start at the beginning so nothing is syncing either.

• Debbie-5

Hi jiffylady1, I don't understand it either.  I wish that you could work for King and get it fixed quickly!  I don't know how many programmers work in their studio but from my programming experience sometimes you fix one thing and it glitches something else.  I agree that it should be removed until it's fixed and it was suggested to a King Admin but you and I don't work there so we don't know their thoughts on this.

Elsa, are they ever going to bring Rami/Didi back?
  • Debbie-5
    edited August 2018

Debbie, Didi is back today but I don't know if it's working yet.  I started playing it during the day but I haven't completed it yet.  It's on my iPhone but not the browsers because I just checked.  It's also on Windows 10 but it's telling me to start at the beginning so nothing is syncing either.

Hi Elsa, Hmmmm. I normally play on my laptop and I saw it yesterday on my iphone but not on the laptop. Wonder why??? Still not on laptop today and it's Tuesday...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?