⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options

Answers

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for posting Julius.  I'm going to wait to see what the others say.  It might be something going on with Windows 10.

This is the same problem I have been reporting since the new levels came out on Wednesday. I have reported this and seen many others do the same in a couple of other threads. I too am playing on a computer with the version downloaded from Microsoft, using Windows 10 as well. I can play the version through Facebook without any problem but there aren't as many levels available so I would rather keep playing through Windows
  • Annette_Hollier
    Annette_Hollier Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Culcie, if your game is closing down for no reason then you must be playing on Windows 10 because that is the glitch that is being reported this weekend.  I have already notified King and they have to wait until tomorrow to notify the studio to fix this.

windows 10 but same issue on my iphone no fun at all now!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

"Tomorrow" has gone, Elsa, and still no fix. besides the life, again this morning I lost boosters (colour bomb, striped & wrapped candy, fish and a hand switch). This is very poor business practice, the fault should be fixed immediately or the game shut down until the fault is rectified.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Hi Culcie, if your game is closing down for no reason then you must be playing on Windows 10 because that is the glitch that is being reported this weekend.  I have already notified King and they have to wait until tomorrow to notify the studio to fix this.

This problem is still happening
  • Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I am windows 10 but if it is happening on iPhones as well it is not just Windows 10 then.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I am totally fed up with this. Twice now today, I have been so close to passing Level 3719, have used boosters and extra lives, and then the game shuts down. Surely someone at King/Activision or Microsoft can fix this problem !! Or at least inform your players what is happening. I cannot afford to waste more money of this faulty product !!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peter, if it's the Windows 10 glitch it was reported to the studio yesterday.  I am not sure why it hasn't been fixed unless it's turning out to be a Microsoft glitch.  If it's a Space Dash glitch there will be a fix with the next game app release in about a week.

• Annette_Hollier
    Options

Have the same problem on iphone as well as laptop so not sure it is just window 10. Game no fun now!

• Annette_Hollier
    Options

Hi Peter, if it's the Windows 10 glitch it was reported to the studio yesterday.  I am not sure why it hasn't been fixed unless it's turning out to be a Microsoft glitch.  If it's a Space Dash glitch there will be a fix with the next game app release in about a week.

Have the same problem on iphone as well as laptop so not sure it is just window 10. Game no fun now!
  • Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I am totally fed up with this. Twice now today, I have been so close to passing Level 3719, have used boosters and extra lives, and then the game shuts down. Surely someone at King/Activision or Microsoft can fix this problem !! Or at least inform your players what is happening. I cannot afford to waste more money of this faulty product !!

It is a real pain, I refuse to use any more boosters until I am sure it is not going to close down, when ever that may be!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?