⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold crown not offered

Options
Chris_Clayton
Chris_Clayton Posts: 2 Newbie

I’ve been trying to complete an entire Set of levels with gold crowns for solving in one try each.  I’ve been meticulous about only starting levels with the one-try banner showing.  Each time I get to about 10-12 levels it suddenly stops offering the gold crown (basically making it impossible to finish an entire set of levels with all gold crowns.  What can be done to fix this?

Best Answer

• Chris_Clayton
    Answer ✓
    Options

I moved forward to another set of levels and was able to achieve all 15 levels in a episode 1311-1325 with gold crowns.  This time I never looked at a level unless I was going to play and finish it.  I also fully exited the game each time I was done.   Maybe that helped in keeping the game on track.  

Thanks,

chris

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hello Chris. This is an interesting question. I will ask my fellow SuperStars if they have any ideas on this, as I am unsure what is going on. I have finished a whole episode with all gold crowns. In fact, the last episode I did were all gold crowned. I don't think I have the patience to finish every single level with a gold crown, honestly, so kudos to those who do have that patience! I think there should be a reward at the end of an episode if you get all gold crowns on every level of it. That might be something that King would like to hear as feedback from people.

Let me ask my fellow SuperStars their thoughts on this, and one of them is bound to answer you as soon as possible. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have a great day!

• Chris_Clayton
    Answer ✓
    Options

I moved forward to another set of levels and was able to achieve all 15 levels in a episode 1311-1325 with gold crowns.  This time I never looked at a level unless I was going to play and finish it.  I also fully exited the game each time I was done.   Maybe that helped in keeping the game on track.  

Thanks,

chris

• mulliganaceous
    mulliganaceous Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Gold crowns and trophies do not give any rewards.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited August 2018
    Options

Nope, they don't milliganaceous, but it is a good feeling to get all gold crowns for some people. I am one of those who really don't pay attention to the crowns because they don't mean a thing. I mean, it does feel good to get the gold one, regardless (when I notice that I'd gotten it lol). Thanks for the posts guys. It is nice to hear from the players! Have a great day all.

• mulliganaceous
    mulliganaceous Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Nope, they don't milliganaceous, but it is a good feeling to get all gold crowns for some people. I am one of those who really don't pay attention to the crowns because they don't mean a thing. I mean, it does feel good to get the gold one, regardless (when I notice that I'd gotten it lol). Thanks for the posts guys. It is nice to hear from the players! Have a great day all.

I have contacted King to remove all my gold crowns and episode trophies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?