didi pet is on tablet mobile device but not desktop why

Leslie_Whitlock
Leslie_Whitlock Posts: 1 Newbie

no didi on laptop thru facebook but is on tablet why

Answers

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    edited August 2018

It hasn't been working for last 3 weeks,looks like they don't want to fix it, today it will be 2 weeks now that the Mr. snappy garden count down will expire before there are new levels, you have to asked yourself want kind of people to they hire, there doesn't  appear there are any Facebook moderator so i don't think they are going to fix anything soon!!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Yes, where is Didi the pet?

• Leslie_Whitlock

if this continues, I will stop spending my time and money 

• Leslie_Whitlock

It hasn't been working for last 3 weeks,looks like they don't want to fix it, today it will be 2 weeks now that the Mr. snappy garden count down will expire before there are new levels, you have to asked yourself want kind of people to they hire, there doesn't  appear there are any Facebook moderator so i don't think they are going to fix anything soon!!

I agree it is frustrating and I am contemplating to just stop playing , and spending my money
  • Allison_Campbell
    Allison_Campbell Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here it showed up on my ipad but not on my computer 

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

The issue with feed the pet not awarding the prize was fixed a couple weeks ago.

I suspect the reason the challenge is not on gameroom / facebook is because of the other fault where was the challenge was completed, you could claim the reward an unlimited number of times to amass 100's of boosters until the timer on the challenge expired.

I suspect they are in the process of fixing that cheat.

The bug is not present on mobile or windows versions of the game, once the challenge has been completed, it is removed, so you only get the reward once.

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

As for Mr Snappy's Garden... I've never seen that challenge on any version of the game.

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

As for Mr Snappy's Garden... I've never seen that challenge on any version of the game.

But it's in mine version windows 7 and the time expire before you can play any new levels.thanks for information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?